Why Presidents, Chancellors, and Rectors Should Attend ACE2017
Make the most of your experience at ACE2017 by attending sessions specifically for presidents, chancellors, and rectors. Keep updated on the critical topics in higher education with plenary sessions focusing on equity and social justice; leading in a changing world; and innovation. Additional sessions will unpack the political, policy, and practice issues impacting the decisions you make every day. With a new president in office and a newly convened Congress, join us during this exciting time in Washington for an informed look at the future of higher education.
Take part in must-attend events, including:
- Federal Relations Update for Presidents, Chancellors, and Rectors by Terry W. Hartle, senior vice president for government and public affairs at ACE
- Caucus Events:
- Presidents Caucus – Navigating the Tension Between Freedom or Expression and Campus Inclusion; Sunday, March 12, 8:15 a.m.
- Presidents Caucus – Federal Relations Update with Terry W. Hartle, senior vice president for government and public affairs at ACE; Sunday, March 12, 9:45 a.m.
- Presidents and CAO Caucus – The Next Wave of Higher Education Change with Michael Crow and Kevin Carey; Sunday, March 12, 2:00 p.m.
- Additional sessions devoted to shedding light on how the new political landscape in Washington may impact the higher education community
In addition to these sessions, ACE has scheduled a reception, a breakfast, and other events exclusively for presidents, chancellors, and rectors.
Register now and join us in Washington, DC for collaborative conversations with your peers, thought leaders, and newsmakers discussing the most pressing issues of the day.