Why Chief Academic Officers Should Attend ACE2017
Make the most of your experience at ACE2017 by taking part in a range of sessions of special interest to chief academic officers and provosts. Keep updated on the critical topics in higher education with plenary sessions focusing on equity and social justice; leading in a changing world; and innovation. Additional sessions will unpack the political, policy, and practice issues impacting the decisions you make every day. With a new president in office and a newly convened Congress, join us during this exciting time in Washington for an informed look at the future of higher education.
Take part in must-attend events created for chief academic officers and provosts, including:
- Joint Presidents, Chancellors, and Chief Academic Officers Luncheon
- A breakfast exclusively for Chief Academic Officers and Provosts sponsored by the Association of Chief Academic Officers
- Sessions designed for CAOs
- Difficult Faculty or Constructive Debate?; Sunday, March 12, 9:45 a.m.
- Taking Charge: Fundraising for Academic Leaders; Sunday, March 12, 2:00 p.m.
- Promising Faculty Roles in Student Recruitment and Success; Sunday, March 12, 3:30 p.m.
Register now and join us in Washington, DC for collaborative conversations with presidents, your peers, thought leaders, and newsmakers discussing the most pressing issues of the day.