Below, you'll find information about registering for our annual meeting including our registration deadlines and pricing information for members, nonmembers and spouses and partners.
If you are ready to register now, please visit our Attendee Registration page.
We also have information about our partner association conferences and our special events.
If you have any questions, please check our FAQ page. We have put the questions we hear most there. If you don't see an answer to your question on our FAQ page, please feel free to contact us.
- Early bird: December 13, 2014
- Regular: March 10, 2015
- Onsite: March 15, 2015
ACE member* (Registrants from member institutions)
- Early bird: $900
- Regular: $950
- Onsite: $1000
- Early bird: $1,100
- Regular: $1,150
- Onsite: $1,200
(Registration allows access to all Annual Meeting events, except the Women’s State Network Conference and Dinner and Fellows 50th Anniversary activities. Spouses/partners of presidents, chancellors, or CAOs may attend Sunday President Caucus Events.)
- Early bird: $575
- Regular: $600
- Onsite: $625
2014–15 ACE program participant
(Participants of the following programs receive a 25% discount.) Discount Code is required. Discount codes will be emailed to current program participants by ACE program leaders.
- Early bird: $675
- Regular: $712.50
- Onsite: $750
*Institute for New Chief Academic Officers
*ACE Institute for New Presidents
*Leadership Academy for Department Chairs
*ACE Women’s Network
*ACE Commission Members
*Spectrum Executive Leadership Program
*Association for Chief Academic Officers
Registration Fees for Partner Association Conferences
NAPAHE Annual Meeting
- NAPAHE Annual Meeting -- $350
- NAPAHE attendee also attending ACE Annual Meeting - $225
NADOHE 9th Annual Conference
- NADOHE Member (not attending ACE meeting) -- $325 (discount code is required)
- NADOHE Non-Member (not attending ACE meeting) -- $425
- NADOHE Member (also attending ACE meeting) -- $195 (discount code is required)
- NADOHE Non-Member (also attending ACE meeting) -- $295
- ACE Women’s Network State Coordinators Leadership Conference only (including Women’s Leadership Dinner), Saturday and Sunday, 3/14–3/15 -- $150
- Women’s Leadership Dinner only, Saturday, 3/14 (Tickets are usually sold out and are not available onsite, so please purchase in advance.) -- $100
- ACE Fellows Program 50th Anniversary Dinner, Saturday, 3/14 -- $100
- ACE Fellows Program 50th Anniversary Luncheon, Sunday, 3/15 -- $65
- ACE Fellows Program 50th Anniversary Combined Dinner and Luncheon -- $165
Forms of Payment
The accepted forms of payment for registration are credit card and check. You may register online and pay by credit card (American Express, Visa, Discover or MasterCard) or pay by check and complete the registration form (PDF).
If you choose to not register online, please make your check payable to American Council on Education and mail the completed registration form (PDF) and check to:
ACE c/o Netronix
5 Executive Court, Suite 2
South Barrington, IL 60010
If you have any questions, please contact Netronix regarding payment at 847-620-4488.
If you register online, an email confirmation will be sent within a few minutes. If you register by mail or fax, you will receive a registration confirmation after the registration is entered.
Cancellations must be made in writing and are subject to a $150 cancellation fee. Cancellations received after February 20, 2015, and no-shows are not eligible for refunds. Cancellation requests may be submitted to Netronix via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, via fax at 847-277-7414, or via phone by calling 847-620-4488.